Integrated Platform Partners
Your Customers. Your Platform. Your Payments.
SaaS Companies Use Stax Connect to Fuel Their Payments-Led Growth
The Payments-Led Growth framework unlocks revenue potential and a sticker experience for your customers. Only Stax Connect offers complete guidance and strategizing to help you launch a successful integration that works with your existing software platform while also benefiting your customers. The powerful Payments-Led Growth framework with Stax Connect will take your platform to the next level.
Stax learns your business to create a custom payments strategy and integration so you can launch your payment product quickly while also handling safety, security, and compliance for you.
Fully white-label our payment processing portal, or integrate payments by building on just one API and adding features that make the most sense for your customers.
We work with you to accelerate adoption using integrated payments. From tokenization and migrating your existing sub-merchants, to selling and marketing payments with your existing technology stack.
See 141% ROI With Integrated Payments
We commissioned Forrester Consulting to find the impacts and ROI of Stax Connect under the Payments-Led Growth framework. Learn how vertical SaaS platforms can expedite growth and create an additional stream of revenue, estimated at $900K according to the Total Economic Impact of Stax Connect study.
How Stax Connect Works
Reaching SaaS growth is a powerful combination of customer retention, acquisition, creating lifetime value, and enhancing your product features. But what if you could grow with payments? Introducing Payments-Led Growth: Stax Connect combines Payments Expertise, Flexible Technology, and Adoption Expertise to fuel your success by integrating payments.
1. Stax Connect Helps You Understand and Grasp Payments
We’ll guide you through the ins and outs of accepting payments on your platform, from implementation to post-launch. Without a solid understanding of payments security, technology, and adoption, many platforms fail to truly realize the potential of Payments-Led Growth.
Safety and Security
Stax handles risk management, underwriting, compliance, and a sponsor bank relationship for you, so your customers can easily apply and enroll.
Our Partner Success Team will formulate a path to success so you can integrate payments with technology that makes the most sense for your customers.
With white-label enrollment options or full integration with the Stax API, Stax manages underwriting and approval of your merchants with automation and ample customer support.
2. Establish ROI and Apply Payments
ROI modeling uncovers the impacts of integrating payments beyond revenue and aligns with the “why” of payment integration. Using payments specific to your business will scale growth with monetizable features that make sense, such as surcharging, ACH, custom pricing, etc.
Deep Industry Understanding
Our team brings experience and knowledge of your SaaS vertical and works closely with you to understand the goals, impact opportunities, and best practices to integrate payments into your platform.
We’ll show you the true impacts of integrating payments and give you the tools to effectively sell, implement, and scale with Payments-Led Growth.
Personal Collaboration and Education
No more cloud-based documents and chat robots. Our team will fly, drive, or even sprint, to collaborate on how Payments-Led Growth will impact your business.
3. Integrate Payments with the Stax API
Get started as soon as tomorrow with zero development and a proprietary white-labeled enrollment system or build custom enrollment flows through our API, with features such as surcharging, split payments, ACH, and more.
Custom Integration and Enrollment Options
Use our proprietary white-labeled enrollment system or have merchants sign up directly from your software or app with customizable enrollment flows.
One API For Everything
Build custom features as you go, without needing multiple APIs—add features such as surcharging, Card Present, and Card Not Present Payments.
Adaptable Revenue Opportunities
You decide whether you want to use surcharging to grow revenue and cover processing costs, or enable a custom fee structure for your customers' transactions.
4. Go-to-Market Planning
Without a plan to promote your new payments technology, processing volume stays stagnant and your Payments-Led Growth plan can fall flat. We’ll help you identify who your customers using payments are, and why they need to process payments through your platform.
Partner Marketing Portal
Make the lift of planning and executing on your campaign plans as easy as possible with a library of landing page templates, email content, blog content, webinar outlines, and more.
We'll give you key insight into how payments will make an impact, whether you are targeting current merchants to switch from a previous payment processor, or attracting new customers with payments.
Promote Relevant Features
The most relevant and valuable features of your payments technology will build the most excitement for your customers, depending on their needs.
5. Drive Payments Adoption
Easily onboard existing merchants from your previous payment processor to your integrated payments platform with guidance from our experts. Our team is an extension of your own, helping you enable sales and marketing to drive adoption and revenue growth.
Onboard New Customers Fast
Give users the ability to process payments within 20 minutes of getting started. Stax securely validates each business using AML, KYC, Credit Check, and OFAC.
Dedicated Partner Success Team
A dedicated Partner Success Manager is available as an extension of your team to support onboarding new and existing merchants, as well as your go-to-market strategy.
Advanced Reporting and Dashboards
Oversee user activity with access to residual reporting, volume monitoring, and payment activity through the Command Center dashboard.
Stax Connect Features: One API
Stax suite of developer tools is available for software companies to begin development right away. No matter the platform, easily enable payments via a single Stax API.
- Accept more than credit cards. Move funds between bank accounts electronically without needing a physical check or bank card.
- Securely store keyed and swiped payment methods for future use after the original payment is processed.
- Schedule future payments and set up payment plans to be processed automatically. Efficiently process recurring payments without asking for payment information with every transaction.
- Key in payments using a desktop or mobile device, or swipe payments using a mobile reader or Wi-Fi countertop terminal
- Split payments for customers that need to use multiple payment methods when paying an invoice.
- Reduce risk with automated surcharge compliance capabilities and expand user payment acceptance features across in-person, online, keyed, and mobile payments.
- Easily configure accounts to automatically send required card-not-present payments data for Level 2 processing.
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to get paid and conveniently send electronic invoices via email or SMS.
- Automatically update deactivated or expired cards that are stored for future and recurring payments.
- Easily view and respond to incoming chargebacks.
- Manage payments data across multiple locations or channels of the business from a single dashboard.
Level 2 Processing
Email & Text Invoicing
- Swipe payments by sending transactions from your platform to a Wi-Fi-enabled terminal.
- EMV & Contactless Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Visa payWave, Mastercard PayPass.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth-enabled iOS and Android devices to send transactions from your mobile app to a mobile reader enabled via Bluetooth.
- Swipe, dip, or tap on the go.
- Accept all EMV card types.