Manage and grow your payment portfolio with insights into onboarding, payment activity and merchant management from Stax partner-centric dashboards from a single location.
Fully manage and monitor the health of your enrollment pipeline with user onboarding tracking, deposit reporting, and in-depth underwriting statistics.
Activity and Residual Reporting
Oversee user activity with access to residual reporting, volume monitoring, and payment activity through the dashboard.
Support Team Enablement
Assign unique roles and provide support teams with access to customer enrollment status and payment activity, as well as the ability to submit support tickets to the Stax internal team for additional assistance and Tier 2 support.
Building a partnership with a sponsor bank is an integral part of accepting payments that requires a significant investment in time and dollars. Eliminate these costs by leveraging our relationship with the world’s leading sponsor bank.
Start accepting payments with little to no financial investment on your end and remove the financial burden of building a bank partnership.
Benefit from being backed by a powerful sponsor bank with over 50 years of experience in driving growth as the largest provider in the global financial industry.
Stax Connect’s pre-built enrollment platform brings all FINCEN regulations to the forefront through the Stax API. Avoid days waiting for underwriting approval and give users the ability to process payments within 20 minutes of getting started.
Minimize the costs of purchasing multiple tools and hiring a team of underwriting analysts. Stax securely validates each business using AML, KYC, Credit Check, and OFAC.
Expedite the enrollment process and provide users with payment acceptance options within minutes. With conditional approval, users begin processing faster than the industry average.
Custom In-App Onboarding
Enable users to sign up for payment processing directly from your software app with customizable enrollment flows through the Stax API.
A proprietary white-labeled enrollment system built by Stax to get started tomorrow with zero development.
Automate settlement and funding of transactions at scale. Stax takes ownership of managing and overseeing the distribution process no matter the volume of funds.
Choose the schedule in which batches are closed and funds are transferred to user deposit accounts without the need for manual settlements or payouts.
Compliance and Risk Coverage
Eliminate the need to manage state and national compliance regulations by staying out of the process of funneling payment funds.
Quickly and efficiently enroll more users and increase volume over time.
Payment Processing API and Mobile SDKs
Stax suite of developer tools is available for software companies to begin development right away. No matter the platform, easily enable payments via the Stax Payments API.
- Accept more than credit cards. Move funds between bank accounts electronically without needing a physical check or bank card.
- Securely store keyed and swiped payment methods for future use after the original payment is processed.
- Schedule future payments and set up payment plans to be processed automatically. Efficiently process recurring payments without asking for payment information with every transaction.
- Key in payments using a desktop or mobile device, or swipe payments using a mobile reader or Wi-Fi countertop terminal
- Split payments for customers that need to use multiple payment methods when paying an invoice.
- Reduce risk with automated surcharge compliance capabilities and expand user payment acceptance features across in-person, online, keyed, and mobile payments.
- Easily configure accounts to automatically send required card-not-present payments data for Level 2 processing.
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to get paid and conveniently send electronic invoices via email or SMS.
- Automatically update deactivated or expired cards that are stored for future and recurring payments.
- Easily view and respond to incoming chargebacks.
- Manage payments data across multiple locations or channels of the business from a single dashboard.
Level 2 Processing
Email & Text Invoicing
- Swipe payments by sending transactions from your platform to a Wi-Fi-enabled terminal.
- EMV & Contactless Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Visa payWave, Mastercard PayPass.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth-enabled iOS and Android devices to send transactions from your mobile app to a mobile reader enabled via Bluetooth.
- Swipe, dip, or tap on the go.
- Accept all EMV card types.