Stax In The News
Global Payments Leader Paulette Rowe Takes CEO Post at Stax Payments
Experienced industry executive poised to further company vision to be the global...
Stax Payments Bolsters Leadership Team with the Addition of Three Fintech Executives
The payment technology provider accelerates momentum through experienced C-suite. Stax Payments, the...
Stax Payments Appoints Mark Sundt as Chief Technology Officer
Stax Payments, a leading payment technology provider, has appointed Mark Sundt as Chief Technology...
Payments-Led Growth For SaaS
Create an additional revenue stream with the power of integrated payments.
- Flexible Technology – Integrate via API or white-label your experience. Our bespoke technologies get you up and running quickly and easily.
- Adoption Expertise – We’ll drive the adoption of your payments with dedicated sales and marketing experts.
- Payments Expertise – We leverage our experience to help you position integrated payments with your customers.
Payment Processing Made Simple
Everything you want in a payment processor, and a whole lot more.
- Powerful All-in-One Platform – Accept any payment type and integrate essential tools to grow your business.
- Transparent Pricing – With our payments-as-a-service pricing businesses know what they are paying and when.
- Real People Ready To Help – In-house customer and technical support to help make sure you’re up and running.
Subscription Billing Platform
An automated subscription billing platform with a personal touch.
- Reclaim Your Time – Increase efficiency by significantly reducing the time spent on billing every month.
- Reduce Late & Failed Payments – Decrease the occurrence of late or failed payments through the use of credit card retry schedules.
- Add Money To Your Bottom Line – Enhance your monthly revenue recovery with automated collections features.
Compliant Surcharging Programs
Experts in compliant surcharging programs allowing you to pass on credit card processing fees.
- Increase Margins – Realize greater revenue by passing on credit card processing fees to your customers.
- Compliant Surcharging – Designed for seamless compliance in the ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
- Customer Friendly – Fees are only passed on for credit card transactions, giving your customers a choice to use debit as a no-fee option.