Same Dedicated Company. A Bold New Look.
As we continue to upgrade our payment technology, products, and services, we are excited to share what comes next with our fresh new look and name: Stax.
After 6 years we’re changing our look to better represent our commitment to empowering businesses to move faster, think smarter, and make better decisions. Not only does Stax represent where we are and what we do today, it acknowledges our spirit and evolution as a company dedicated to meeting the future needs of every business.
This new name mirrors the growth and transformation of Fattmerchant from an innovative payments company to its position today as a leading technology and solutions payment processor provider in the financial space.
What’s New with Stax by Fattmerchant
A New Logo
- A new design aligns with our innovative approach and the ability for businesses to build on their suite of products and gain a competitive edge as they grow at scale
New Website Experience
- Easier to navigate and more comprehensive information about our product suites and services
- A simpler, more seamless experience to promote greater transparency and consistency
- Information is easier to access with rich content in a modern, clean, and organized layout
New Product Experience
- All-New Mobile Application
- Fully reenvisioned dashboard experience for ios and android
- New multiple account selector options and quick user switch for shared devices
- Added push notifications for daily deposits
- Know when you are connected to your mobile reader
You Might Also Like: Payment Processing Platform and Data Analytics for 2021
Enhanced Desktop experience
- Easier access to the features you love with a new quick actions option
- See business at a glance and filter charts by day, week, month, and year
- Access more insights with newly added comparison stats for sales and refunds
- View Transaction Heatmaps on a summary or detailed level
- Inclusive redesign with improved dashboard interfaces
- Ultra-simple navigation that puts all the power of the Stax platform a tap away
- Improved user-friendly reporting with insights on sales, deposits, invoices, and recent payments
- Bolstered analytics view
What hasn’t changed with Stax by Fattmerchant
- Continue to find all the information you need and more at fattmerchant.com
- Log in to your mobile user account the same way you always have from the same place
- Enjoy all the same great features you have come to know and love plus more
- Still recognizably simple and easy to use
Leveling Up and Going the Extra Mile
While our name may change, the people and nature of our company you have come to know and love will remain the same. As we continue to roll out more updates and improvements in the coming months, we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
We are excited to continue expanding beyond being a merchant services provider as we build the products and services you need to move faster, think smarter, and make better business decisions. We look forward to delivering even greater experiences under our new Stax brand and supporting businesses in more ways than ever before.Learn More
FAQs about Fattmerchant
Q: What is the main reason behind Fattmerchant rebranding to Stax?
Fattmerchant rebranded to Stax to better represent their commitment to empowering businesses and to reflect their position as a leading technology and solutions payment processor provider. The new name embodies their evolution as a company dedicated to addressing the future needs of businesses.
Q: What are some of the changes customers can expect to see with Stax?
Customers can expect a variety of changes with Stax including a new logo and website design, a new mobile application, enhanced desktop and dashboard experiences, and new product features. They aim to offer a more intuitive and user-friendly experience across all platforms.
Q: What is the new Stax mobile app?
The new Stax mobile application allows for easy access to your business’s payment details. It features a fully reimagined dashboard experience, new account selection options, push notifications for daily deposits, and easy connectivity to your mobile reader.
Q: Are there any changes to Stax’s website access or product experience?
While Stax’s website has been redesigned for a better user experience, customers can still access it at the same URL (fattmerchant.com) and the way they log into their mobile user account remains the same. Additionally, all the features and functionalities customers have come to appreciate remain available, with additional enhancements.
Q: What makes Stax’s payment processing different from others?
Stax, formerly known as Fattmerchant, is recognized for its subscription-based pricing and no markup on interchange. It empowers businesses by enabling them to understand exactly what they are paying each month.
Q: What remains the same after Fattmerchant’s change to Stax?
Despite the rebranding to Stax, the company’s personnel and the nature of the company remain the same. Customers can continue to expect the same level of quality and service they have become accustomed to.
Q: What are the future plans for Stax?
Stax plans to continue evolving beyond being just a merchant services provider. They aim to expand their product and service offerings to help businesses make better decisions, run their operations more efficiently, and position themselves at the forefront of their respective industries.
Q: What are some of the new capabilities in the enhanced Stax’s Dashboard?
The improved Stax Dashboard design provides users with an ultra-simple navigation system, user-friendly reporting with insights on sales, deposits, invoices, and recent payments, and a bolstered analytics view. This ensures that all the platform’s power can be easily accessed.
Q: How has the Stax desktop experience been enhanced?
The enhanced desktop experience from Stax allows easier access to the features users love most with a new quick actions option. Users can now view their business at a glance, filter charts by day, week, month, and year, and access more insights with newly added comparison stats for sales and refunds. They can also view Transaction Heatmaps on a summary or detailed level.
Q: What is the vision of the new Stax brand?
The vision of the new Stax brand is to empower businesses to move faster, think smarter, and make better decisions. With improvements and updates to their product offerings and services, they aim to support businesses in more ways than ever before.